The MAYFLOWER catalog ...
is the best way to find books and other printed materials owned by Piedmont College Libraries. You may also use it to access many of the e-books and other online resources offered to Piedmont students. When the MAYFLOWER search page opens, use the links on the right side of the screen to select the media type you are interested in (i.e. books, periodicals, videos, etc.).
Piedmont College Libraries consists of four locations, three physical and one virtual. MAYFLOWER allows you to search all of them simultaneously or limit your searching to any of these individual collections:
- The Arrendale Library in Demorest contains books and print periodicals.
- The Athens Campus Library contains books and print periodicals.
- The Online Library contains bibliographic records with links to electronic books, electronic literary texts, and electronic government documents, and electronic journals.
- The Walter Music Library in Demorest contains musical scores and recordings.
- You can also search the MAYFLOWER for Print & Video holdings only.
- If you are a cohort student, you can request books from any of the libraries using Interlibrary Loan. Athens students can request materials from Demorest and vice versa. Click here to learn more.
- WorldCat is a comprehensive online catalog of books, videos, and other materials held by over 20,000 domestic and international libraries. Most books available at U.S. libraries can be borrowed through interlibrary loan. Materials that are held by Piedmont College Libraries are clearly marked in WorldCat. Students may find it useful to create an account at WorldCat. Be sure to use our zip code, 30535, and set Piedmont College Libraries as a Favorite Library. Complete your profile with your Piedmont College contact information. Once your account is complete, you can easily create interlibrary loan requests within WorldCat for books not owned by Piedmont College.