Your e-mail account will be created as part of the process leading up to your first semester of enrollment. You will not be able to sign in to your Office365 e-mail account for the first time until you have completed registration for your first semester of classes. Follow the tabs at the top of the page to learn your username and password and how to activate your account.
Students must read and abide by the provisions of the College's E-Mail Communications Policy, shown below.
Piedmont College E-Mail Policy
- E-mail is an official communications channel of Piedmont College and is the principal medium through which it conducts its business.
- All students, faculty, and staff, including adjunct faculty and part-time employees, have Piedmont College e-mail accounts, either on the Exchange system or the Lions system.
- All members of the Piedmont College community are expected to monitor their Piedmont College e-mail regularly and to deal with business in a timely manner.
- Failure to activate and monitor one’s Piedmont College e-mail account does not exempt one from responsibility to act upon college-related matters.
- All new students, faculty, and staff, including adjunct faculty and part-time staff, are expected to activate their Piedmont College e-mail accounts and to begin monitoring their e-mail during their first week of enrollment or employment.
This guide is adapted from an original created by John Brooks of the Piedmont College Department of Information Technology.